Homemade Low-Carb Chicken “Noodle” Soup
Craving some comfort food? Feel the comforts of home with this bowl from Rachel featuring our keto-friendly fettuccine!
Recipe by Rachel Greyeyes of Keto Rebel on Facebook.
1 pound chicken thighs
1 1/5 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1/2 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
4-5 cups chicken broth or chicken bone broth
2 celery ribs, chopped
2 bay leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 package Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
1. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
2. Set pressure cooker to sauté mode and add 1T butter. Add chicken; cooking on both sides until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pot and set aside
4. Reserve drippings to cook with; Add remaining butter onion and celery to instant pot; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender, 4-5 mins. Add garlic; cook 1 min longer.
5. Add chicken and broth to the pot stirring to loosen browned bits from the bottom of pan.
6. Add bay leaves, and thyme. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
7. Lock on the lid and set to cook for 20 mins under HIGH pressure.
8. Meanwhile, rinse Miracle Noodle Fettuccine well under cold water.
9. When the time is up, remove the chicken with tongs to a plate.
10. Turn the pressure cooker back on to Sauté and bring soup to a boil. Add Miracle Noodle Fettuccine and cook uncovered about 10 mins.
11. While noodles cook, shred chicken with two forks and return to the pot and stir. Serve and enjoy!