Mel is making dinner with cabbage, sausage, pistachios, tomatoes, basil, and spices along with our low-carb garlic and herb fettuccini! Talk about flavor!!! Try her stir-fry below!
"Miracle Noodle makes this wonderful Garlic and Herb Fettuccini that I use all the time. Here, I fried it up with some sliced cabbage + jalapeño cheddar chicken sausage."
Recipe by Mel Souraya AKA @healthandmellness_ on Instagram
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
1 tablespoon butter
1 head cabbage, sliced
1 pack of jalapeño cheddar chicken sausage, sliced
1 bunch green onion, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup of basil, roughly chopped
Salt + pepper to taste
1 tablespoon oregano
1/4 cup soya sauce
1/4 cup pistachios
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by rinsing for 10-15 seconds and then place in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, then dry roast in a naked wok until all water is absorbed and they squeak.
2. In a skillet, fry up the sausage in butter until seared, about 10 mins on each side over medium heat. Put aside.
3. In the same wok, add butter and steam the sliced cabbage until soft.
4. Combine the sausage into the wok, and add basil, green onion, tomatoes, and soya sauce.
5. Season as you please, including salt, pepper, and yummy pistachios.