Kabocha Coconut Fettuccini
Miracle Noodle Ambassador, Charlie Czechowski is bringing major fall flavors with a Japanese Pumpkin called kabocha! She's giving it a real kick with our Thai Coconut Soup and making it hearty with our Miracle Noodle Fettuccini! You can make it too!
Make sure you follow Charlie on Instagram for healthy meal ideas! She can be found at @trainingwithcharlie.
"Kabocha, or Japanese pumpkin, is my must have squash from the Fall farmers market. It tastes like a mix between a sweet potato and a butternut squash. When I’m craving something warm and comforting, these buttery coconut noodles are phenomenal. The squash adds a thick creaminess and the fettuccini just clings so well to the sauce goodness."
½ kabocha squash
1 ½ tsp Miracle Noodle Thai Coconut Soup Mix
1 bag Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Dash garlic powder
Dash onion powder
½ tbsp chopped fresh basil
Optional garnish: roasted seeds and coconut yogurt
1. Drain, rinse, and pat dry miracle noodles. Place noodles into a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Cut kabocha squash in half and scoop out seeds. Set seeds aside in a small bowl.
3. W rap half the squash in plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the inside is soft. Let cool for 2 minutes.
4. Once cool enough to handle, scoop the soft flesh out and place into a food processor.
5. Add soup mix, garlic, onion, and salt into the processor. Blend ingredients until smooth and well incorporated.
6. Pour the squash sauce into the noodle bowl. Mix until noodles are coated well with sauce.
7. Microwave noodles for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped basil, roasted seeds, and a dollop of coconut yogurt . Enjoy!