How about a cheesy, meaty, keto-dreamy meal with our low-carb noodles to start your weekend off right? Check out this oh-so-tasty recipe from our fan, Amber!
"Here is a keto double meat AND a double cheese pasta bake meal for you!! It includes sausage and beef, plus Montchevre and Manchego cheeses. So creamy and delicious!"
Recipe by Amber of @ambersketokitchen on Instagram
3 packages Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
8 oz grass fed ground beef
6 oz sausage
1 cup marinara sauce by Rao's
2 oz Montchevre cheese
4 oz Manchego cheese
1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
1.5 tsp pink salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp parsley flakes
1 tsp dried basil
2 tsp minced garlic
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, 177 degrees C.
2. Chop your onion. In an oven safe skillet, over medium-high heat, add your sausage and beef. Next, add your onion. Cook thoroughly, until meat is no longer pink.
3. In a pot, over high heat, begin to boil water.
4. To meat and onion, add the Rao's sauce, montchevre, and all spices/seasonings. Add: salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, basil, and garlic. Mix together. Reduce heat; let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove noodles from the package. Rinse them in warm water for several minutes. (*Note I always include at least a few more minutes than what the package advises when rinsing. Also, I'd recommend cutting the noodles so that they are easier to cook/eat.)
6. Add noodles to your boiling water; reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for at least 5 minutes. Drain noodles. Then, add back to pan to let cook for another couple of minutes and to remove moisture.
7. Add fettuccine noodles to meat sauce. Mix together.
8. Add all manchego cheese on top. Bake pasta for 15 minutes. Then, broil for another 2-3 minutes.⠀⠀⠀
9. Serve and enjoy!!
Calories: 618, Fat: 47, Carbs: 10 grams, Fiber: 4 grams, Protein: 39 grams
🧀Make sure to check out Amber atambersketokitchen.com!