Enjoy your shrimp and noodles in this keto-friendly recipe using our Organic Spaghetti from Jovanna!
Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
2 tbsp. butter
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lb scallops, patted dry
Freshly ground black pepper
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup chicken bone broth
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
Juice of 1/2 lemon
3/4 cup spinach
1. Select your Miracle Noodle product of choice (I used the Organic Spaghetti) and prepare according to package instructions.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and scallops and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook 2 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate.
4. To skillet, add shallot and garlic cook until soft and fragrant, 3 minutes. Add heavy cream, broth, Parmesan, tomatoes, and parsley and season with salt. Simmer 3 minutes more, then return shrimp and scallops and toss until combined. Squeeze with lemon
5. Add Miracle Noodle and toss until fully coated.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve with Parmesan.
Posted in Recipes