Do you love ramen but not the carbs? We are loving how so many fans are making a low-carb version with our shirataki angel hair noodles!
Check out this recipe, and make a great homemade, healthy ramen.
Recipe by Brittany AKA @queenbeesrecipes on Instagram!
2 Tbs Butter
6 cloves Garlic
1 whole Shallot
1-2 inch root grated fresh ginger
6 sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 carton bone broth
2 cups water
Fish sauce to taste
Chili sauce to taste
Sesame oil to taste
1 Tbs ‘Better than Bullion
Soy sauce to taste
Miso paste to taste
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Wish I had cilantro
1. Melt butter in a large sauce pot and brown the shallot, garlic, and half ginger.
2. Once fragrant, add in mushrooms, broth, and water. Bring to a boil.
3. In the meantime, chop up all your toppings. You can get creative here with what you use!
4. Cook pork according to package.
5. Once pork is done, and broth is boiling, lower heat to simmer and add in the desired amount of pork.
6. I let mine simmer for about 45 minutes and kept adding different sauces during this process in order to get my desired taste.
7. Drain and rinse miracle noodles under cold water.
8. When you’re ready to eat, either poach or soft boil some eggs and get ready to ‘bowl’ your soup.
9. Add noodles, eggs, and desired toppings and enjoy.
Posted in RecipesPrint