Karissa and Katie are passionate about making keto meals that are simple and delicious. Check out their take on an Alfredo using our shirataki Angel Hair pasta!
Recipe by Clean Keto Lifestyle.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
3 T butter
1 cup almond milk
3 T cream cheese
1 bulb roasted garlic (see note)
2 egg yolks
1/4 grated Parmesan
4 slices bacon, crumbled
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
2. Heat butter and almond milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
3. Stir in cream cheese and roasted garlic.
4. Place egg yolks in small dish and pour in half of sauce mixture, stirring quickly, then dumping yolk mixture all back into the sauce pan.
5. Stir in Parmesan and bacon.
6. Garnish with basil and serve!
Note: How to make roasted garlic: Peel off paper, cut top 1/3 off of garlic, sprinkle on a little olive oil and salt, wrap in foil package and bake at 400 for 40 minutes, then squeeze out garlic bulbs.
Posted in Recipes