If you are craving Asian food, save on the carbs and save on the calories by making it at home with our noodles! Check out the great review from Deya and her recipe for a keto-friendly sauce.
So mant people have inspires me to make an Asian dish, but this particular one was take from @mariegoesketomd. Thanks for the recipe, girl!
For the noodles, I used Miracle Noodle, and the taste and texture feel like regular ones except they're ZERO calories and ZERO net-carbs! It did not dissapoint! I'm sure you all know how to make a stir fry, so I will leave the recipe used for the sweet and sour sauce."
Shared by Deya of @baconovercarbs on Instagram.
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
INGREDIENTS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE:
1/2 cup of keto-friendly sweetener. I used @pyureorganic
1/2 cup ACV
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 tsp sesame oil (i used 1tbsp because I like the taste)
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 tbsp sambal or chili sauce (optional for spiciness)
1. In a pan, combine sesame oil and xanthan gum until thoroughly mixed. Slowly whisk in the rest of the ingredients starting with the ACV so that it blends well with the oil.
2. Bring to a boil then reduce and simmer for 1-2 mins until thick.
STIR FRY SUGGESTIONS:
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
1 pack of frozen or fresh sitr fry veggies
Stir fry sauce
1 Tbs of sesame oil
Sweet and sour sauce from above
Soy sauce or liquid aminos
2. Sautee fresh veggies in 1-2 tbs of sesame oil. If frozen, defrost either by steaming in the mircowave or stovetop with a pot and a steamer basket till crisp. (If you microwave, throw in a pan after defrosting and cook in oil for 1 minute, then add in stir fry sauce.) Do not over cook veggies. Add in some stir fry sauce to coat veggies while cooking. While still crisp but cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add your protein to the pan and cook with 1/2-1 tbs of sesame oil (adjust amount depending on how much protein you are cooking).
4. When protien is cooked through, add veggies back to the pan with Miracle Noodle and the sweet and sour sauce. As much as you desire. This will depend on how much food you have in the pan to coat things.
5. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes