Ambassador Annie Lampella is on it for Taco Tuesday this week! Check out this recipe and make it a delicious night.
This is an easy keto meal for weeknight cookin’!
Recipe by Annie Lampella AKA KetoFocus.
2 packages of Miracle Rice
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 yellow onion, chopped or 1 t onion powder
2 cloves garlic, minced or 1 t garlic powder
1/2 (28oz) can Whole tomatoes
1/2 cup low sugar tomato sauce
1/2 cup salsa verde (green salsa)
1 t chili powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 avocado, diced
1. Cook Miracle Noodle rice according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic until meat is cooked. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
3. To the empty skillet, add whole tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa verde, seasonings, chicken broth, and Worcestershire. Break up the whole tomatoes with a spoon or spatula into smaller pieces. Add Miracle Rice.
4. Bring to a simmer and cook until most of the liquid as evaporated about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in ground beef mixture, avocado, and cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
Make sure to check out Annie and her youtube channel called KetoFocus
Posted in RecipesPrint