Miracle Noodle Fan Jess is cooking, kickboxing, and laughing her way through her keto health journey. In the process, she's discovered our Miracle Rice! Check out this flavorful and spicy meal that's sure to fire up the engines as winter temps are still fighting the end of February!
Follow Jess on her Instagram page and cheer her on at @the.keto.unicorn.
"FINALLY!!!!!! Made my own curry that was actually spicy enough for me! Lamb curry with mushrooms, spinach, red pepper, and Miracle Rice for the win!! And it’s dairy free so I can have a no dairy week next week. Thank you, Miracle Noodle for your tasty low carb alternatives to rice and noodles!!!"
2 packages of Miracle Noodle Rice
2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 cloves of minced garlic
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 package of sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 red pepper, chopped into chunks
3-5 handfuls of spinach
1 lb of lamb stew meat
3 tablespoons of red curry paste
Spices used (to taste): garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, curry powder, paprika, cayenne pepper.
1. Prepare Miracle Rice by rinsing for one minute, boiling for 2 min, drain, return to hot empty pan and "dry roast" by moving rice around till all water is absorbed.
2. Heat avocado oil in a stir-fry pan. Add garlic and saute for 2 min.
3. Add lamb stew meat. (Season with curry, red pepper flakes, etc. to add spice). Cook until browned on all sides.
4. Add Can of coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add curry paste and spices. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and chopped pepper. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Taste liquid and add more spices/curry paste to taste. When you reach the desired level of spice/kick, add in spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Once Spinach is wilted, you can add up to 1 tablespoon of psyllium husk powder to thicken your curry. You can also add unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton) at any time if you need more liquid.
7. Add in Miracle Rice and let flavors absorb for 4 minutes or place Curry in a bowl followed by Miracle Rice to top. Tah-dah!