Got leftovers? We can help! Gather up what you have and make a dish! Our keto-friendly rice goes perfect with any meal.
When what's leftover in the fridge all comes together in the best way possible. Tonight's dinner. Let's call it lazy keto gumbo."
Recipe by Katrina Jaimes AKA @happyhealthyketokat.
Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 340 calories, 8 net carbs
1 pack of Miracle Rice
6 oz. diced celery
10 oz. Diced zucchini
10 oz. Cauliflower broken down or diced into but size pieces
7 oz. linguisa (Portuguese sausage)
10 oz. shredded rotisserie chicken
14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
1.5 cup chicken broth
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp celery salt
A few grinds of black pepper
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package and set aside.
2. Salt zucchini and let rest for 20 minutes.
3. Steam cauliflower for approx 4 minutes until it’s softened but still firm.
4. In a large pot sauté celery in 1 tablespoon of cooking fat of choice until softened slightly.
5. Slice linguisa into 1/4 inch slices and add to celery. Cook until browned slightly.
6. To pot: add cauliflower, zucchini, shredded chicken, salt and spices. Cook for a couple minutes to meld flavors.
7. Add canned tomatoes and chicken broth and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes along with Miracle Rice.
Posted in Recipes