Lemon and Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Gina Marie Caulo is reeling in the seafood summer meal feels! Enjoy this scampi dish and savor the flavor of summer as fall gives way.
Follow Gina on Instagram at @gmc_nyfoodie.
Makes 2 servings. 6 shrimp, half the noodles.
Two packets of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 tbsp unsalted butter (or olive oil for Whole30)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
4 minced garlic cloves, divided
12 large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 6.5 oz)
Kosher salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
1. Rinse and drain Miracle Noodle and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick pan, melt the butter and 1 teaspoon pf olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
2. Add the shrimp, kosher salt, and the pepper and saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Set aside.
3. Add the remaining oil and garlic to the skillet, cook 30 seconds then add the Noodles, kosher salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes, stirring.
4. Remove from the heat, add the shrimp, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Toss well to combine and serve immediately.