Gina Marie Caulo is reeling in the seafood summer meal feels! Enjoy this scampi dish and savor the flavor of summer as fall gives way.
Follow Gina on Instagram at @gmc_nyfoodie.
Makes 2 servings. 6 shrimp, half the noodles.
Two packets of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 tbsp unsalted butter (or olive oil for Whole30)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
4 minced garlic cloves, divided
12 large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 6.5 oz)
Kosher salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
1. Rinse and drain Miracle Noodle and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick pan, melt the butter and 1 teaspoon pf olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
2. Add the shrimp, kosher salt, and the pepper and saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Set aside.
3. Add the remaining oil and garlic to the skillet, cook 30 seconds then add the Noodles, kosher salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes, stirring.
4. Remove from the heat, add the shrimp, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Toss well to combine and serve immediately.
Posted in RecipesPrint