Jocelyn is bringing you Meatless Monday Mealtime with our Hearts of Palm Pasta! This new pasta product is keto-friendly and full of fiber. This pasta holds its shape and is a bit al dente. Try it for your next pasta night! Here's a recipe to get you going.
"Here's the deets on my easy-peasy with a lil' lemon squeezy recipe. I made a warm meal here with sautéed garlic, spinach, arugula, dried oregano, tomatoes, and finished it off with hemp seeds and a squeeze of lemon."
Recipe by Jocelyn from @level.lifestyle on Instagram.
*Note original recipe calls for Ready-to-Eat Hearts of Palm Pasta. Due to product availability in Canada, we a subbing with our Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti.
1 can of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
1 garlic clove, rough chopped
10 cherry tomatoes
1 cup spinach
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup rough chopped basil
1 tsp dried oregano
Pinch salt and pepper
1/2 lemon squeezed
1/2 tbsp avocado oil
1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti according to package. Set aside.
2. Add garlic and oil into a pan for 3 minutes or so on medium heat. Once fragrant, add spinach, arugula, and oregano and turn the heat to medium-low for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and Miracle Noodle. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Finish off with a few extra tosses and sprinkle in salt and pepper along with basil.
5. Serve with 1/2 lemon squeezed over pasta and add hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Posted in Recipes