Low-Carb Chicken Fried Rice
We have a helpful meal hack from Mougeh! If you run out of our Miracle Rice, do what Mougeh did. Take any of our noodles and stick them in your blender and pulse!
1 lb sliced chicken thigh
1 package of Miracle Rice (or any of their noodles pulsed in a blender)
1/4 cup frozen peas and carrots medley
1 cup of spinach
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp oil
2 Tbsp butter
Green onion, to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tsp sesame oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup scallions
1. Prepare @miraclenoodle rice per package instructions and set aside.
2. In a pan on medium-high heat, sauté sliced chicken thigh seasoned with salt and pepper for 7-10 mins or until chicken is fully cooked. Set aside.
3. In a skillet on medium high heat, sauté all veggies in sesame oil for one minute.
4. Push veggies to one side of the pan, then break and scramble one of the eggs in the same pan.
5. Add the rice, chicken and soy sauce into the pan and mix everything together for about a minute.
6. Plate fried rice, then add a fried egg on top.
7. Garnish with sriracha if desired.