Low-Carb Chicken Spinach Carbonara
Keto-friendly dinners can be 5-star meals! Check out this recipe from Mougeh. This delicious dish is made with our low-carb angel hair and a couple of ingredients. Easy!
1.5 oz- diced soppressata, pancetta, or bacon
3 oz grilled chicken
1/3 cup cream
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, grated
0.7 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 egg yolk
1 cup spinach
1/2 packet (1 serving) of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to the package. Set aside.
2. Cook the soppressata and mushrooms in a frying pan until the outside changes color, but doesn’t go crispy. Remove from the pan.
3. Sautee the spinach until wilted. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk and the parmesan cheese until it forms a paste.
5. In the previous frying pan on low heat, add ½ the total amount of cream.
6. Slowly add the Parmesan and egg mixture into the cream while continually stirring. Note: If the pan is too hot the eggs will scramble.
7. Add the remaining cream.
8. In a separate pan, fry 1/2 a packet of Miracle Noodle for 10 mins.
9. Mix the noodles, soppressata, mushrooms, and spinach into the sauce.
10. Top with sliced grilled chicken, and chopped parsley and serve.