Meal time should be flavorful and something you look forward to! It’s hard enough to stick to a good routine. Most people lose focus when they feel limited by their meal plan. One of the ways to make sure you stay focused is by getting creative with your food in a healthy way. Our low-carb noodles help you make a meal that’s filling, tasty, and fun!
1 package Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons xylitol or erythritol
1/4 teaspoon blackstrap molasses optional**
1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to taste
2-3 tablespoons fresh lime juice to taste
1-2 tablespoons coconut oil for cooking
2 cloves garlic minced or ran through a press
200 g fresh shrimp or chicken
2 eggs lightly beaten
30 g bean sprouts
1. Prep Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Whisk together thoroughly in a small bowl fish sauce, coconut aminos, sweetener and red pepper flakes or cayenne. Add lime juice to taste, starting at 2 tablespoons.
3. Heat up oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat. Add in garlic and sautée briefly until it just starts to brown. Add in shrimp and cook for 2-5 minutes on each side (depending on their size), until just cooked through. Pile the shrimp on the edge of the pan.
4. Pour in the lightly beaten eggs and continue to cook, stirring them to scramble, until solid but still moist and tender.
5. Pour in the prepared sauce and mix briefly until the shrimp and scrambled eggs are evenly coated. Add in prepared noodles, tossing to coat in the sauce.
6. Add soy sprouts and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
Posted in RecipesPrint