Winner! Winner! It's a keto-friendly chicken dinner! Try this meal that has plenty of flavor and oodles of our low-carb noodles to fill you up!
1 tbsp Sesame oil
4 oz chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 cup Baby bok choy, chopped
2 pcs mushroom, thinly sliced
1/2 tbsp Ginger (minced)
1 egg (beaten)
1/2 tbsp chicken stock/water
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
A few thin slices of Onion
1 tbsp Curry powder
1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp coconut aminos
Salt as needed
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat the pan and put the sesame oil. Add the thinly sliced chicken and add some salt and pepper. Saute until cooked.
3. Add curry powder, sliced onion, ginger, garlic sauteing for another 3 minutes altogether. Remove everything from heat and set aside.
4. Cook the egg and set the scrambled egg aside.
5. Add the bok choy and mushroom into the pan and add the chicken stock or water, chili garlic sauce, saute for few minutes then add the cooked chicken, noodles and stir all together til vegetables are cooked.
6. Add the coconut aminos and egg to the pan and saute for 5 minutes. Add more seasoning if needed.
Note: feel free to use whatever vegetable you want.