What's cooking? Everyone is making the most of what's in the fridge! Adding keto-friendly Miracle Noodle is an easy way to add pasta to your meals without the carbs or calories. That's what Stefani did!
"Staying on top of healthy eating during quarantine is HARD and takes some serious self-control. Something that helps me is planning our meals for the week. I take inventory of what's in our fridge and pantry and list what we want to make. Then, I start a grocery list and attemp to get everything I need from the store...which is also a challenge. Here's what we made last-night."
1/3 c no-soy soy sauce
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp fish sauce
2 Tbsp agave or honey
2 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp avocado oil
1/2 - 1 lb lean steak, thinly sliced
2 green onions, chopped
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 serrano or jalapeño, seeds removed & diced
2 cups Broccoli florets
2 large carrots, cut into thin strips
2 bags Miracle Noodle Fettuccine, prepared
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. For the sauce - whisk all ingredients together & set aside.
3. Blanch broccoli and carrots for 2 mins in a medium pot.
4. In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 Tbsp oil. Add beef & cook for 2 minutes. Remove steak & set aside.
5. Add 1 Tbsp oil to skillet, add green onions, shallot, mushrooms, bell pepper, and Serrano. Stir fry veggies on high heat for about 5 minutes.
6. Add sauce & sauté for a few minutes, add the broccoli, carrots, and beef back to the skillet and mix well.
7. Add prepped Miracle Noodle to the stir fry. Mix well.
8. Top with sesame seeds and sriracha (optional depending on how spicy you like it!)
Posted in Recipes