Minced Pork and Basil Stir-Fry
Change up your stir-fry by making it with our Miracle Rice! Our Ambassador Elsie Yan created this recipe with spicy, sweet, and savory flavors from chiles, basil, pork.
Recipe by Elsie Yan AKA @lowcarbrecipeideas on Instagram
1 packet Miracle Rice
200 grams minced pork
1 cup basil (chopped)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
2 to 3 Bird's eye chilies (minced)
3 egg yolks or 2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Prepare miracle rice per instructions on packaging.
2. Dry roast the rice on pan then move to one side.
3. Add oil, garlic, chilies, and stir-fry until fragrant.
4. Add minced pork, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and stir-fry for a while.
5. Blend in the rice and mix evenly then push to one side of the pan and add in egg yolks. Scramble the egg yolks until almost dry then mix together with rice.
6. Finally, add the basil and mix evenly. Dish up.