Miracle Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Are you ready for a healthy treat? Believe it or not, this chocolatey goodness is made with our shirataki rice! It creates volume and provides fiber and texture.
Recipe by Simone Hanlen AKA @nycmuncher.
(makes 2 servings)
1 bag of Miracle Rice
1/3 cup egg whites
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I used Just Great Stuff which is pre-sweetened)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips plus a few for garnish
1. Cook miracle rice according to package. Let cool.
2. Pulse in a blender, then add eggs until it is a smooth consistency.
3. Pour into a bowl and stir in cocoa, peanut butter powder, baking powder, and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
4. Divide in half, pour into a greased pan. I used a 4” springform pan with cooking spray.
5. Bake 375 for 12 minutes, top will appear set. Add a few more chocolate chips when it’s finished baking. Voilà!