Miracle Fettuccini Marinara
We are celebrating avocados with this dish from Miracle Noodle Fan, @busy_keto_mom. She served up her delicious low-carb pasta meal made with our Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and included slices of this amazing fruit filled with healthy fats, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants. It's a low-carb food when you zero out the fiber. Say "yes" to adding avocado to your meal.
"My first shirataki noodles! Miracle Noodle! They were really good. Here's how I made it. Super easy!" --- @busy_keto_mom from Instagram
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
1/2 cup sugar-free marinara
1/4 small onion, diced
1/2 cup meat-free veggie crumbles
Seasoning to taste
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Fettuccini according to package and set aside.
2. Sauté onion and crumbles in a pan with a little bit of spray olive oil till slightly translucent.
3. Add in marinara sauce, meat-free crumbles, and seasoning of choice to taste.
4. Add in noodles and allow for a few minutes for flavors to soak in.
5. Plate and top with basil and Parmesan cheese. Serve with sliced avocado.