Miracle Noodle Cheesy Casserole
Brandi is showing us how last-nights meal can be tonight's featured plate! Make her take on a cheesy casserole using any two packs of our regular low-carb noodles! Our Angel Hair, Rice, Fettuccini, Spaghetti, or Ziti would be perfect for this!
"It's leftover night. I’m having Miracle Noodle cheesy casserole. Smoke pork butt slices, and boneless grilled ribs. And these pees fit my macros."
Recipe by @brandi_ketoforlife on Instagram.
2 packs of a plain variety of Miracle Noodle. I used Angel Hair.
1 pound of ground beef or chicken breast, sliced
1 jar of Rao's Pizza Sauce
1/2 to 1 jar of Ragu Alfredo Sauce
1/2 package of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
2 teaspoons of onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Crushed red pepper to taste
Shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
Note: Feel free to substitute cheese with vegan versions. Just know that consistency and taste may change. We recommend incorporating Nutritional Yeast for flavor.
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Rinse two packages of Miracle Noodles in a colander.
3. Throw into a hot skillet and toss around for 3-5 minutes. I use a wok.
4. In a separate pan cook 1 pound of ground beef and drain. You can use two chicken breasts cooked and cut up too. Your preference.
5. In the saucepan you cooked the meat in, combine protein with Rao’s Pizza Sauce, Ragu Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste, optional crushed red pepper.
6. Throw your Miracle Noodles into the meat sauce and stir.
7. Pour Miracle Noodles and meat sauce into 9 x 12 baking dish.
8. Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Allow to cool before cutting into it.