Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccine
Our Garlic and Herb Miracle Noodle makes a flavorful dish with the combination of tomatoes, chilies, and onions. Recipe by Miracle Noodle Ambassador, .
- 1 7oz (198g) packet of Garlic and Herb Miracle Noodle
- 1.5 tsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, thin half moon slices
- 12 baby tomatoes, halved (Leisia likes to use a rainbow blend for color)
- 1-2 small red or green chilies, thinly sliced
- 2-3 sprigs of cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 spring onions, chopped
- Prepare Miracle Noodle as per cooking instructions and set aside.
- Heat oil in a 3-Quart sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and onion, stir frequently until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to stir (press a few of the tomatoes gently on the sides of the pan to create some juice).
- Add sliced chilis and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in your Garlic and Herb Miracle Noodle and mix well.
- Serve on a plate and top with spring onions and cilantro leaves as garnish.