Miracle Noodle “Spaghetti” Casserole
- 4 oz. ground lean turkey
- 1.5 cup pasta sauce of your preference
- 1 pkg. Miracle Noodle Angel Hair or Fettuccini or Organic Spaghetti.
- 1 oz. turkey pepperoni. Set aside 4or 5 cut the rest in half
- 1 slice reduce fat provolone cheese (used reduced fat Colby because I forgot the provolone.) Ugh!
- Cook ground turkey over medium heat till cooked through.
- Then add the pepperoni (except for the 5 slices you kept whole) and pasta sauce heat on low.
- Prepare the Miracle Noodles as directed. (Rinsing well then boiling for 1-2 min. Drain well.)
- Add the Miracle Noodles to meat mixture and toss until the noodles are covered with the sauce.
- Transfer to ramekin*.
- Place the whole slices of pepperoni on top and then the cheese.
- Broil till cheese is slightly brown and bubbly. About 1-1.5 minutes. Enjoy!!
*A ramekin is small glazed ceramic or glass serving bowl.