- Cook ground turkey over medium heat till cooked through.
- Then add the pepperoni (except for the 5 slices you kept whole) and pasta sauce heat on low.
- Prepare the Miracle Noodles as directed. (Rinsing well then boiling for 1-2 min. Drain well.)
- Add the Miracle Noodles to meat mixture and toss until the noodles are covered with the sauce.
- Transfer to ramekin*.
- Place the whole slices of pepperoni on top and then the cheese.
- Broil till cheese is slightly brown and bubbly. About 1-1.5 minutes. Enjoy!!
*A ramekin is small glazed ceramic or glass serving bowl.
Posted in RecipesPrint