Miracle Noodle with Stir Fry Veggies, Tofu and Peanut Ginger Sauce
Whether you’re incorporating a plant-based meal during the week or living the meatless lifestyle, this Miracle Noodle with Stir Fry Veggies, Tofu and Peanut Ginger Sauce can keep carbs low and still provide gut-friendly soluble fiber.
Recipe by @eatsbyalysssa and @claire_vita
Tofu, cubed (amount to preference)
1 Tbs soy sauce
1 tbs avocado oil
1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 tbs ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
1/4 cup diced onion
1 tbs minced ginger
1 tbs garlic until onion
Broccoli (1 small head chopped)
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1. Combine soy sauce, avocado oil, chili garlic sauce, ginger, and garlic. Marinate tofu for 20 mins. in this mixture.
2. Bake tofu in an air fryer at 400° for about 6 mins and flip. Continue to air fry for another 6 minutes. You can also bake in the oven instead.
3. Miracle Noodles: following instructions on the package, rinse with cold water for 1 min, then cook on medium-high heat until dry.
4. Sauce: combine peanut butter, water, rice vinegar, 1/4 c soy sauce, 1/2 tbs minced ginger, and 2 cloves of minced garlic. (You could definitely half the sauce recipe, but I like to make a big batch because I use it so often. Just add as much as you want to the noodles and veggies as you go.)
5. Veggies: cook diced onion, 1 tbs. minced ginger, and 1 tbs. garlic until onion is translucent. Then add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots.
6. Once the veggies have cooked enough, add in the noodles and sauce. After cooking for a few mins, stir in the tofu.