Have you tried our rice? It's easy to swap our shirataki rice for traditional rice and a great way to cut carbs while feeling full from the fiber. Why? Like our noodles, our low-carb rice is 97% water and 3% fiber.
Recipe by Caly Williams AKA @calyrae.
Miracle Rice (0 sp)
2.5 oz pork sausage (7 sp)
1/2 cup chicken broth (0 sp)
1/4 cup fat-free mozzarella (0 sp)
1/4 cup red peppers - cooked (0 sp)
1/4 cup onion, chopped - cooked (0 sp)
1. Prepare Miracle Rice by according to package and set aside.
2. Cook pork sausage (if not pre-cooked).
3. In the same pan that you cooked/warmed the sausage, add chicken broth and cook through red peppers and onion. Allow veggies to cook till they start to soften.
4. Fold in Miracle Rice to absorb flavors.
5. Fold in mozzarella and plate.