This super low calorie and the worlds first HEALTHY FRIED RICE DISH is super easy to make with Miracle Rice.
Recipe by Kristy Pickurel
INGREDIENTS:1 package zero calore, zero carb Miracle Rice
2 tsp sesame oil
2 stalks green onion, chopped
5 oz bean sprouts
1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
2 TBSP soy sauce
DIRECTIONS:1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package directions.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan or wok.
3. Add the onion and sprouts and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Move the onion and sprouts to the outside edges of the pan.
5. Add the EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and when heated, scramble the egg.
6. Add the chicken, rice and soy sauce - combine all ingredients and stir until heated through. Enjoy!!!
Posted in RecipesPrint