We can't wait to dig in!
1 bag Miracle Rice; rinsed, drained, microwaved, and cooled.
1/2 ripe avocado
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp sweetener of choice (I used erythritol)
1 Tbsp heavy cream
1/2 tsp pistachio extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
20 shelled pistachio nuts
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package. Set aside to cool.
2. In a magic bullet or high speed blender, combine avocado, sour cream, sweetener, heavy cream, extracts, and 15 of the nuts and blend until creamy (about 30-45 seconds).
3. Scrape into bowl and add Miracle Rice. Stir gently until combined.
4. Cover. Refrigerate for an hour or more.
5. When ready to serve, crush the remaining pistachio nuts and sprinkle over salad.