Make this simple and delicious Miracle Rice breakfast or brunch! You can prep this casserole the night before for a quick reheat in the morning. It's also simple and easy to make in the morning. It's low-carb and delicious with our Miracle Rice!
1 package of Miracle Rice
Butter (for coating baking dish)
1/4 cup diced onion
1/2 sundried tomatoes
1 small can of green chiles
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup goat cheese or other soft cheese
1 cup milk
8 ounces of cauliflower mash (I like Trader Joe’s mashed cauliflower pods)
1. Cook Miracle Rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch oven safe casserole dish with butter.
4. On medium high heat, sauté onion until brown and add green chiles and sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Beat eggs and milk together. Stir in cheese, onion mixture, cauliflower, and cooked Miracle Rice.
6. Pour into casserole dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Uncover for an additional 20 or until eggs have set.
NOTE: You can also create this dish in a slow cooker.
Posted in RecipesPrint