Have you met our Ambassador, Robert Orion Sikes AKA @ketosavage from Instagram? This guy is amazing! He's a master at making delicious keto meal options like this Miracle Rice Pizza!
A little bit about Robert:
"I'm Robert Orion Sikes; I'm a lifetime natural competitive bodybuilder. I started this my website ketosavage.com to help motivate and educate others about the importance of following your passions and getting the results you want. My mission statements is "Provide Knowledge and Motivation To Every Athlete That Aspires To Greatness."
Calories 469.14 | Fat 35.43 | Carbs 4.57 | Protein 4.57
2 packages of Miracle Rice
1 oz cream cheese
1 whole egg
100 grams mozzarella cheese
1. Drain and rinse Miracle Rice.
2. Dry miracle rice in the oven at 425 degrees for 40 minutes
3. Melt cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together
4. Mix in dried miracle rice to cheese mixture
5. Whisk in one whole egg to the mixture
6. Flatten "crust" onto a baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes
7. Add desired toppings
8. Bake for 5-10 minutes to melt toppings
1. You can cut this into strips and make pizza rolls.
2. The secret to making the crust stiff is drying out the Miracle Rice. For a stiffer crust, bake longer but monitor.
To see the video "how-to" head here: