Say "good morning" to your stomach with a low-carb Spanish rice dish and eggs! Try this keto-friendly breakfast.
"This meal though!!!! We have 3 eggs scrambled in 2 tablespoons of Kerrygold butter, 1/2 oz of pork rinds, and some Miracle Rice ala Spanish rice on the side topped with 2 egg yolks... Y'all, I'm dying over this meal! The best part is I can still eat this on my prep! Got to love keto!" --- @theketoroad on Instagram.
Ingredients for Miracle Spanish Rice:
2 bags of Miracle Rice
1/4 cup of diced mushrooms
1 2 oz can of hatch green chilles
1/4 cup of green bell peppers
1/4 cup of red bell peppers
1/2 tsp cayenne
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of garlic powder
1/4 tsp of onion powder
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package by rinsing for 1 min, then boiling for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. Add Miracle Rice to skillet on high and cook until almost all the water has evaporated.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Keep cookinging until all mositure is gone from the pan.
5. Add salsa to taste and serve!