Check out this super gut-friendly meal made with our Angel Hair and whole, alkaline fermented soybeans AKA natto!
TALK ABOUT SUPERFOOD! Also high in protein, iron, and fiber; it's the perfect companion in a meal with Miracle Noodle! Here's what our fan Ann had to say and the recipe she made. Thanks, Ann!
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
3 cup of water
A dash of "dashi" seasoning OR 2 parts water/1 part soup stock
3 heaping tablespoon of miso paste
Veggies: sliced carrot, bean sprouts, shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon of @nyrture Natto
Green scallions, thinly sliced
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat water to boiling, reduce to simmer. Add a dash of Japanese "dashi" seasoning or water/stock.
3. In your pot, dissolve miso paste.
4. Add tofu and wakame seaweed, along with your veggies
5. Serve hot mixture into soup bowls.
6. Spoon in a tablespoon of natto and garnish with thinly chopped scallions to serve.