One Pot Curry Pho
Take your dinner to a whole other level with spice from curry, ginger, garlic, and coconut milk! This vegan meal is brought to you by the talented Chef B (Brooke Baevsky) on Instagram!
"ONE POT CURRY PHO 🍲 with a mix of quinoa and millet ramen, zero calorie @miraclenoodle shirataki spaghetti, and TONS of seasonal veggies!" --- @chef_brookiebae on Instagram
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 (13 ounce) cans of light coconut milk
48 ounces low-sodium vegetable broth
2 tbsp yellow curry paste
2 tbsp @coconutsecretofficial coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not soy free)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
1/2 kabocha squash or sweet potato, cubed
10 ounces chickpea tofu (or super firm soy tofu, if not soy free)
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup carrots, chopped
1 cup eggplant, chopped
8 ounces noodles of choice. (I love @miraclenoodle zero-calorie spaghetti, quinoa and millet ramen.)
Sesame seeds, cilantro, and lime wedges, for garnish
1. In a small pot, bring water to a boil. Rinse Miracle Noodle for 1 min, and boil for 2. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat a large pot on medium to high heat. Dice onion and add to the pot. Cook till softened and fragrant.
3. Add garlic and ginger. Cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Whisk in the broth, coconut milk, coconut aminos, turmeric, curry paste and maple syrup. Combine well, then add the kabocha squash/sweet potato, and tofu of choice. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add broccoli, mushrooms, eggplant, and carrots. Simmer for 10- 12 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked. Adjust seasoning by adding more coconut aminos or curry paste if desired.
6. After the soup is ready, add in Miracle Noodle and bring soup to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
7. Once ready to serve, pour into a deep bowl and finish it off with sesame seeds, a sprig of cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice and enjoy!