Pad Kee Mao
Let's try some comfort food! Make Pad Kee Mao with our keto-friendly fettuccine!
1 package of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp of liquid aminos
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener
1/2 tbsp of brown sugar substitute (in place of palm sugar)
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/2 onion, sliced
1 green onion stem, chopped
8-10 Thai basil leaves
1 bok choy stock, sliced
1 tbsp water
1/2 cube of tofu, cut then cubed (feel free to use your meat of choice)
1/2 tsp of xanthan gum (so that it'll hold the liquid items to the noodles)
Cayenne/crushed pepper or Thai chili pepper
1. Follow instructions on the back of Miracle Noodle packaging. (I drained out the excess water in the noodles by patting down after straining and sticking those babies in the air fryer - it works!!)
2. Toss tofu in the air fryer after patting it dry.
3. Mix your oyster sauce, sweeteners, and cayenne pepper together.
4. Heat wok/pan on med to high heat and drizzle with olive oil
5. Add 1 egg and scramble (this is optional, but I'm an egg lover)
6. Add onions, bok choy, green onions, and basil to pan and mix
7. Add noodles to veggie mix, sauce mix, add the fish sauce, and then add your peppers.
8. Add xanthan gum. Add tofu, gently mix.
9. Plate and then eat, bon appetit!