Our fan Chelsea has a fantastic dinner idea for you. It's a keto-friendly version of Filipino dish.
"This noodle dish is my favorite and was always a request I put in for my birthday. Because NOODS = LONG LIFE. Ya girl ketofied it with an opportunity to make it dirty."
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 tbsp bacon fat
1/2 lb ground pork
1 tbsp anatto powder
6 cups pork broth
2 pieces shrimp bouillon ( if omitting, add more shrimp heads instead)
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 pound pork butt or shoulder, cut into small chunks
1 pound of shrimp, skin on, heads separate
1 tsp xantham gum
Hard boiled egg
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. In a pot, sauté minced garlic and onions in bacon fat.
3. Add both ground pork and pork butt/shoulder and stir, season with half shrimp bouillon and black pepper.
4. Add water, fish sauce, and shrimp heads, let it come to a soft boil. Take the rest of the shrimp bouillon, the annatto powder, and a couple of tablespoons of the hot broth and mix in a separate bowl. Once combined, stir into pot.
5. Take another 3 tbs of broth and mix with xantham gum until a paste is created. Whisk back into pot. Sauce will thicken within a min. If not, repeat process with a half tsp until you reach desired consistency.
6. Leave heat on low for 10 more mins, take out shrimp heads. Add shrimp bodies. Once pink, take shrimp out and squeeze the juice of the heads back into the sauce (do this especially if you are not using the shrimp bouillon)!
7. Stir and turn off heat. Plate Miracle Noodle Angel Hair, ladle sauce and place all the garnishes on top of noodles. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint