Check out this meal from our Ambassador, Michelle! Packed with protein, healthy fats, and our keto-friendly Miracle Noodle Angel Hair! Delish!
"I used Miracle Noodle Angel Hair to keep this meal low-carb!"
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
Fresh tomatoes (canned diced)
Black or green olives
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Chopped fresh basil
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Pour in olive oil. Saute garlic until lightly browned. Make sure not to burn the garlic.
3. Place your anchovy fillet in pan and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and chili flakes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. To finish, pour red wine and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Toss Miracle Noodle in, and serve with grated Parmesan cheese and basil.
Posted in Recipes