Check out this meal from our Ambassador, Michelle! Packed with protein, healthy fats, and our keto-friendly Miracle Noodle Angel Hair! Delish!
"I used Miracle Noodle Angel Hair to keep this meal low-carb!"
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
Fresh tomatoes (canned diced)
Black or green olives
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Chopped fresh basil
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Pour in olive oil. Saute garlic until lightly browned. Make sure not to burn the garlic.
3. Place your anchovy fillet in pan and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and chili flakes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. To finish, pour red wine and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Toss Miracle Noodle in, and serve with grated Parmesan cheese and basil.