Curb your inner carb monster with this pizza meal! It's low-carb thanks to our Miracle Rice and the genius of Frank Campanella!
"This is the real deal!!! Pizza Fried Rice is a must try recipe!!! Perfect for meal prep or quick keto one pan dinner."
2 bags Miracle Rice
2 cooked Italian sausage links (sliced)
1 cup Rao’s marinara
½ diced white onion
½ diced green pepper
3 oz sliced black olives
1 can pieces & stem mushrooms
1 cup shredded mozzarella
2 oz pepperoni
⅓ cup heavy cream
¼ cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoon butter
1 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp real salt
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp granulated garlic
½ tsp crushed chili flakes
Garnish w/ fresh basil leaves and grated pecorino Romano (optional)
1. Drain Miracle Rice in a colander and rinse under hot water for one minute, Let drain.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Melt butter over medium heat then add diced peppers and onions. Sauté for a few minutes until onions start to become translucent.
4. Add Miracle rice and stir until all excess moisture has evaporated (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Add sausage, mushrooms and olives, stir until warm, then add seasonings.
6. Add ½ cup of marinara sauce, stir to combine.
7. Add heavy cream and Parmesan, stir to combine.
8. Turn off heat, spread remaining ½ cup of marinara over the rice mixture.
9. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni.
10. Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes depending on oven until desired meltiness.