Pumpkin Coconut Miracle Noodle Rice Curry
Bring on those flavors of fall and winter! Try this lovely plant-based meal at the table. It features pumpkin, coconut milk, and curry! YES!
1 bag Miracle Rice, prepared according to instructions
1 small pie pumpkin
2 cups chopped cauliflower
1 tbsp green curry paste
2 cups chopped green beans
1/4c coconut milk
1 tsp ginger
1 tbsp coconut flour to thicken (optional)
1) Poke pumpkin with a fork a few times and place in microwave whole and cook for 6 minutes on medium-high power.
2) Combine coconut milk, curry paste, ginger, and coconut flour until smooth.
3) Remove pumpkin from microwave and let cool.
4) Steam chopped cauliflower and chopped green beans in microwave or on stove top until tender.
5) Chop pumpkin into 1” cubes and combine with cauliflower, green beans, and Miracle Rice.
6) Pour curry sauce over veggie & rice mixture.
7) Enjoy over greens with a protein source. I enjoyed mine over spinach with a spicy tuna burger.
Posted in Recipes