It's time for squash EVERYTHING, and we LOVE IT! Cold weather flavor are always a win with Miracle Noodle. Break out the soup pot, and make sure you have our noodles on hand.
Thanks to Jackie from @jackfruitfulkitchen on Instagram for the recipe!
1 red onion, sliced
3 carrots, peeled and sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons of ginger, minced
1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
8 oz mushrooms, quartered
1 C snow peas, halved
1 can baby corn, drained and sliced
2 tablespoons of Thai Kitchen red curry paste
1 tsp turmeric
3 tablespoons of chili garlic paste
1 can pumpkin puree
6 cup Ocean Shalo Vegan No Chicken Broth
1 can full-fat coconut milk
2 packages Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 limes, juiced
1 tablespoon Wholesome Sweet Agave or maple syrup
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Sriracha or hot sauce, to taste
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
2. Heat 1 TBSP coconut oil in a dutch oven over medium heat. Add in onion and sauté until fragrant. Add in carrots, garlic, and ginger and sauté for 3 minutes or so.
3. Add remaining veggies, sauté for 2-3 minutes and stir in curry paste, turmeric, and pumpkin to combine.
4. Pour in broth and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add in noodles and reduce heat, letting simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add lime juice, agave, cilantro, and Sriracha to taste!
Posted in Recipes