Who could ever say "no" to spaghetti and meatballs? We sure can't! And neither can Anahita.
Recipe by Anahita NK AKA @healthy.anahita on Instagram.
4 medium-sized meatballs (about 3 oz) from frozen
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/4 Rao's Homemade marinara sauce
1 slice of provolone or swiss cheese
Red pepper flakes
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside. Do not skip the dry roasting step. This helps the sauce stick to the noodles. Set aside.
2. Defrost meatballs according to package.
3. Add marinara and meatballs. (I chopped my meatballs into quarters.)
Cook for 2 minutes on low heat. Once heated through, transfer to a plate and top with cheese.
4. Microwave for 30 seconds until cheese has melted.
5. Top with Parmesan, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
Posted in Recipes