Eating healthy can sure be tasty! Alexia proves it with this amazing meal fit for all! She chose to use our kanten noodles, which are easy-peasy to prep. Our kanten is dried, but add hot water for 15 seconds, and low-carb noodles are ready for you! This means less time in the kitchen and makes it a great option to take on the go to your favorite noodle shop.
These noodles are basically all fiber and made from a sea vegetable. They have zero carbs or calories that are a perfect Asian noodle kind of consistency. When I saw these online, I immediately pictured this dish in my mind. It did not disappoint. I love it! They’re Kanten Noodles made by Miracle Noodle called if you want to check out."
1/4 cup lime juice
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 teaspoon of black truffle sea salt
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
Note: Truffle salt can be substituted with approximately 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt)
1. Combine in a small bowl and mix together. It’s normal that it separates when it sits. But, you can just remix or shake it up in a mason jar.
SAUTÉED SHRIMP INGREDIENTS:
4-6 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Sauté shrimp in a pan with just enough olive oil to just cover the bottom. The key to delish shrimp it make sure they are dry as possible before sauté. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. You can season as you wish. I add about a 2 teaspoons of Black truffled sea salt or 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan.
3. Cook approximately 3 minutes each side. Shake pan regularly to make sure they don’t stick to the pan.
1 package of Miracle Noodle's Kanten Pasta
1 pot of boiling water
1. Place kanten in a pot of boiling water. Stir with a fork about 5-10 seconds. Take Out When they separate and start to soften. Don’t leave them in too long they’ll start to melt into the water.
2. Remove Noodles. Put in a dish with some of the shrimp and any garnish. (I like to add arugula.)
3. Top with shrimp. Pour dressing and serve immediately. I do not recommend refrigerating the noodles or letting them sit cause they will harden and stick together. But, served immediately it’s absolutely divine!
4. Added radishes, cheese, and cilantro.