We're going to let this post say it all! Learn how to make this incredible meal by Chris with our keto-friendly noodles!
Today I bring you a seared ahi tuna dish. Don't let the fancy plating fool you; it's incredibly easy to make."
Recipe by Chris Bautita AKA @bautistud on Instagram.
1 - 2 packs of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
2 chopped stalks green onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
3/4 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Ahi Tuna filets (any standard size)
1/3 cup mayo
1 tsp wasabi
1/4 tsp chili oil
1/4 tsp sesame oil
Juice from 1 lime
3 tbsp black sesame seeds
3 tbsp raw sesame seeds
In a bowl, mix mayo, wasabi, sesame oil, and juice of 1/4 a lime. Lightly salt to taste.
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium-high heat. Fry garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
2. Add soy and vinegar, reduce for 1 minute. Add noodles, cabbage, and chili oil. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off heat, add cilantro, green onions, and juice from 1/2 lime. Season with cracked black pepper.
1. Mix together black and white sesame seeds on a large, flat plate. Place ahi onto the seeds and gently apply pressure. Repeat on all sides.
2. In a skillet, add 2 tbsp of olive oil on high heat. Once hot, gently place filets into the pan. Sear for 1 minute on both sides. Briefly fry the edges, about 10 seconds on each side.
3. Slice ahi, place on top of noodles, garnish with aioli and chili oil. Enjoy!
Posted in Recipes