Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Miracle Noodle
We're going to let this post say it all! Learn how to make this incredible meal by Chris with our keto-friendly noodles!
Today I bring you a seared ahi tuna dish. Don't let the fancy plating fool you; it's incredibly easy to make."
Recipe by Chris Bautita AKA @bautistud on Instagram.
1 - 2 packs of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
2 chopped stalks green onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
3/4 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Ahi Tuna filets (any standard size)
1/3 cup mayo
1 tsp wasabi
1/4 tsp chili oil
1/4 tsp sesame oil
Juice from 1 lime
3 tbsp black sesame seeds
3 tbsp raw sesame seeds
In a bowl, mix mayo, wasabi, sesame oil, and juice of 1/4 a lime. Lightly salt to taste.
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium-high heat. Fry garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
2. Add soy and vinegar, reduce for 1 minute. Add noodles, cabbage, and chili oil. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off heat, add cilantro, green onions, and juice from 1/2 lime. Season with cracked black pepper.
1. Mix together black and white sesame seeds on a large, flat plate. Place ahi onto the seeds and gently apply pressure. Repeat on all sides.
2. In a skillet, add 2 tbsp of olive oil on high heat. Once hot, gently place filets into the pan. Sear for 1 minute on both sides. Briefly fry the edges, about 10 seconds on each side.
3. Slice ahi, place on top of noodles, garnish with aioli and chili oil. Enjoy!