Miracle Noodle Ambassador, Hannah Heitz, has cooked up a great fall meal using spaghetti squash and our Miracle Rice! This dish delivers spice with shishito peppers, garlic and ginger!
"I was beyond excited to see a box of Shishito peppers in my CSA box this week! I got so many fresh goodies, but these peppers are so trendy right now…so of course I have been wanting to try them. I’ve heard they are particularly fun because they are mostly mild, but every once in a while a super-spicy pepper sneaks in! I decided this called for a new recipe; I looked up a few recipes and found that the peppers pair well with garlic and ginger."
1 bag of Miracle Rice
1 tablespoon liquid aminos
1 tablespoon pickled ginger
1 delicata squash
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon coconut oil
6-8 blistered shishito peppers
1. Roast shishito peppers at 425 or air fry them until crispy (about 8 minutes).
2. Place whole delicata squash in microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Prepare Miracle rice according to directions on the bag. Combine prepared rice with coconut oil, liquid aminos, garlic, pickled ginger, and chopped roasted peppers.
4. After cutting open the delicata squash lengthwise (be careful of the steam escaping), de-seed the squash and stuff it with the rice mixture. I was able to generously fill both halves of my delicata squash.
5. Place the stuffed delicata squash back in the over (or air fryer) for approximately 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until the top looks crisped and browned. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint