Ambassador Rosemarie is delivering a great keto spin with a healthy takeout! To keep it low-carb, she used our Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair. It adds a hint of flavor to elevate the dish.
"I was craving some Asian takeout foods that I use to get when I lived in New York. So I decided to make this quick and easy Keto Style Yakisoba Noodle dish, using Miracle Noodle.
It's sooo delicious you guys!! You gotta try it! Plus it's almost zero carbs! Perfect for our Keto lifestyle." --- Rosemarie AKA Faith 4 Keto Kitchen
Macros: Calories 67, Carbs 3.9 g, Fat 0.8 g, Protein 10.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Net Carbs 2.6 g
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded (I used rotisserie)
1-1/2 cups Raw Shrimp
1 (16 ounce pkg.) Shredded Coleslaw
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Chicken Broth
1 clove garlic minced
1 teaspoon Ginger minced
2 teaspoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil (optional)
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1. Prepare the Miracle Noodles according to the package and set aside.
2. In a Wok or large skillet on medium/high heat add the coconut oil and heat for 30 seconds, then add the shrimp; saute' for about 1 minute.
3. Add to the pan the garlic, ginger and chicken and stir until heated through for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the coleslaw, chicken broth, soy sauce and sriracha and stir together until well combined for about 1 minute.
5. Stir in the Miracle Noodles and heat through and remove from the burner. Drizzle the Yakisoba with sesame oil if using, then serve. Enjoy!
You can follow Rosemarie on Facebook at Faith 4 Keto Kitchen!