Shrimp Noodle Soup
We love this meal using our fettuccine! Audrey was able to make her soup in no time.
"I used Miracle Noodle Fettuccine noodles for this soup and shrimp flavored furikake. Furikake is like the salt and pepper of Japan. It's a mixture of dried fish, dried seaweed, sesame seeds, and salt. Shiso, powdered miso, egg, or vegetables can be part of the blend."
1 package Miracle Noodle Organic Fettuccine
3 cups water
1 cube Knorr Shrimp Bouillon
1 Tbsp garlic-ginger paste
2-3 green onions, sliced
25-30 small, cooked shrimp (100-115 ct. size)
1 tsp. shrimp furikake
Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
1/4 Lime (optional)
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Lower heat and add bouillon cube, ginger-garlic paste.
3. Stir to dissolve bouillon cube.
4. Add Miracle Noodle and shrimp. Heat through.
5. Divide into two bowls and sprinkle with furikake, green onions, and optional cilantro.
6. Squeeze with a bit of lime juice for additional flavor.