Shrimp Pad Thai
If such a thing as the Noodle Appreciate Society existed, we thing Holly and Sophia would be a great presidential team! Check out what these two have been up to in the kitchen.
"Y'all gotta try this recipe...I'm obsessed with noodles, so I was so stoked to use Miracle Noodle to try out a Pad Thai recipe that tastes great and is lower in carbs! Miracle Noodle tastes just like the real thing even though they have ZERO calories and ZERO carbs!"
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
6 oz of shrimp
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup of chopped basil
2 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp paprika
A sprinkle of stevia
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair as per instructions on packaging.
2. Heat all oils on high heat, stirring in shrimp, garlic, and broccoli slaw. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add egg and stir until cooked.
4. Add in all other ingredients, and stir fry shrimp until pink and opaque.
5. Toss with Miracle Noodle, and start shoveling the goodness into your face!