Looking for a creamy noodle dish with vodka sauce? Look no further! Check out this recipe from Ambassador, , aka @neonismycolor on Instagram! She made it with Miracle Noodle Fettuccini, and so can you!
5 cloves garlic, minced
24 oz. medium shrimp, tails removed (I used frozen, but you can use fresh)
1/2 cup diced yellow onion
1/4 cup vodka
4 oz. jarred sun dried tomatoes, drained.
1 1/2 cups half and half
1/4 tsp Arrowroot powder (Optional for thickening)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
3 cups baby spinach, chopped roughly
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 Bags Miracle Noodle Fettuccine; rinsed, drained, and microwaved for 4 minutes.
1. In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter over low heat.
2. Add minced garlic and saute a minute.
3. Add shrimp. If shrimp is fresh, heat through until pink. If it is thawed from frozen and pre-cooked, just toss with the mixture in the pan until warm. Set this mixture aside in a bowl.
4. In the empty skillet add remaining Tbsp butter and onion. Cook until translucent...about 3 minutes over low heat
5. Add vodka. Bring to simmer and allow alcohol to burn off (about 3-4 minutes.)
6. Add drained sun dried tomatoes. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add half and half. Continue to stir and bring mix to a bubble.
8. Sprinkle Arrowroot powder and cook and an additional minute.
9. Add Parmesan and stir until melted
10. Add spinach and stir until it wilts. This should take about 5 minutes total over low heat.
11. Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package.
12. When ready to serve, nest shrimp mixture atop Fettuccine. Sprinkle with parsley and serve!