Spicy Bacon Curry Spaghetti
Love carbonara? What about low-carb-onara? Elsie takes traditional spaghetti recipes to the next level with this Creamy Curry Spaghetti with a kick!
Recipe by Elsie Yan AKA @lowcarbrecipeideas on Instagram.
2 packets Miracle Organic Spaghetti
3 thick-cut bacon (cut into small pieces)
1 cup button mushrooms (sliced)
2 to 3 tbsp curry powder
Juice from 1 lemon
Water or chicken stock as necessary
1/4 cup cooking oil
Parmesan cheese for topping
Chili flakes & parsley for garnishing
4 whole eggs or 6 egg yolks
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup whipping cream
Salt & pepper to taste
Low carb natural sweetener
1. Prepare Miracle Noodles as per instructions on packaging.
2. In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients with a fork until well combined. Adjust taste accordingly. Set aside.
3. In a pan, add cooking oil and pan-fry bacon until browned, then add curry powder and saute until fragrant.
4. Add mushrooms, spaghetti, and mix well. Turn off heat, remove pan, and add the creamy mixture. Stir to mix well. Add water or chicken stock as necessary if noodles are too thick or dry.
5. Squeeze lemon juice over the noodles and mix well.
6. Dish up and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, chili flakes, and chopped parsley!