Is it breakfast? Is it lunch? Is it dinner? It's all of these things AND keto-rrific! Check out this tasty recipe from our Ambassador, Jenny!
Find more keto creations from Jenny Wathanaphone here!
Amounts to preference
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Sam Yang Foods spicy noodle sauce packet (comes inside a pack of ramen)
Protein of choice (I chose shrimp & chicken- both fully cooked)
Xanthan gum (optional)
1. Cook your Miracle Noodle Angel Hair pasta as instructed on package.
2. Heat pan on high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and add your noodles, (this is an extra step that I like to add to get that excess water out). Stir and add protein.
3. Mix in sauce packet and 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum, mix well and plate.
4. Heat a skillet on high heat and add olive oil drizzle
5. Crack an egg open/cook it sunny-side up, continue cooking it on high heat so that it’s extra crispy
6. Add the egg on top of noodles and sprinkle some furikake on top if you have it!
Posted in RecipesPrint