We LOVE mango! Check out this salad featuring this tasty and tangy fruit, our noodles, eggs, tomato, and nuts. No mango? Suggested substitutions below! This recipe comes from JC Gibbs.
"My usual Mango salad w/ tropical dressing, but trying it with Miracle Noodle."
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 Mango (or English cucumber, or green apple, or green papaya), thinly sliced (or jicama batons)
1/4 cup of cashews
1 tomato, sliced
Cilantro & scallions, chopped (optional)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs fish sauce
Juice of 2 limes
1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon chili sauce
Jalapeño or Thai chili, chopped (optional)
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by following package instructions and reserve noodles to use at room temperature for the salad.
2. Mix dressing with mango, cashews, and herbs. Save a bit of dressing to add on top of boiled eggs. That's it!
- The dressing can be made a day in advance.
- Peanuts also go great, and green beans, avocado, or any other vegetable of your preference!
- This recipe is inspired on #PanamanianFood and #LaoFood thanks to learning from eating so much of @ChefSeng's food. I make more interesting salads now thanks to her food!